There is more to healthy nutrition than counting calories or carbohydrates. If you are struggling with blood sugar control or have diabetes, it can be very overwhelming and hard to manage at times without proper guidance. Managing pre-diabetes/diabetes is about consuming the right combinations of foods in the correct proportions to achieve optimum macronutrient metabolism, while keeping blood sugars controlled.
During your visit, a Registered Dietitian will provide you with the tools you need for success when it comes to diabetes management. Here at Nutrition in Motion, our Registered Dietitians will take the time to get to know you and provide you with a personal plan that is realistic for you to implement. We provide simple, easy ways to manage your diabetes so that you can live a healthier lifestyle. Call and schedule an appointment today to work with a Registered Dietitian.
At Nutrition in Motion you will be provided nutritional resources, tools, and will develop knowledge to gain better understanding of your blood sugars to get diabetes under control. You will be provided:
- Guidance on how to implement a healthy eating pattern
- Discussion on blood sugar management and goals for blood sugar ranges
- Knowledge on foods and habits that impact blood sugars, as well as proper portions of all types of foods
- Information on current, evidence-based research regarding nutrition and blood sugar management
- Meal plans that fit your targeted blood sugar goals
We help clients lower their A1C by achieving blood sugar control daily. To read about just a few of those clients, click on the “Testimonials” tab above.
Questions? Ready to Start?
contact us today!